I thought I would ask my regular readers some questions. Please answer if you have the space and time. These questions are from many angles, but will remind me why I do this blog.
1. How do you find the style that I write in? Is it too simple or too complex, or somewhere in the middle?
2. Do you find I am too repetitive? Or do you think my repeating thoughts, ideas and phrases need to be done? Please explain more.
3. Would you be interested in me writing deeper about trauma and exiting prostitution?
4. Would you be interested in my exploring fragmented memory and its deep connections with prostitution?
5. Do you read other exited women’s writings, especially from other cultures and times in history? Or is most of your information on being prostituted from outsiders or allies?
6. Do you think that exited women can and should have separate voices? Do say as much as you can.
7. Would you do more to support exited women when they are attacked by the sex work lobby? Such as noticing and responding to attacks on Twitter, on their public writings or when they give speeches etc.
8. Do you question or respond to the media stereotyping how we should view the prostituted, especially when the constant refrain is that is just work, and the image is of the Happy Hooker?
9. Do you ignore jokes about the prostituted, do ever confront men who speak lightly about prostitution?
10. Do you think that countries who have parts of the Nordic Approach are fully enforcing the radical changes or not? Please explain.
11. Would you be able to think of how exiting programmes can improve and made permanent?
12. Do you think that exited women should have more of a leadership role in how laws and exiting programmes are made and carried through? Do say more.
Please write as much as you can, and if possible also send money to my PayPal account, I can give you my email if you need it.